Thank you for your interest in employment at Smoky Hills Public Television. All job openings are posted here when the position becomes available. Each posting lists the qualifications and procedures for application and a deadline for submissions.
Corporate Support Representative
Are you an outgoing, self-motivated individual? Smoky Hills Public Television is looking for a talented Corporate Support Representative to sell underwriting sponsorships in the Salina area for national and local programming and events.
- Work as a team with Smoky Hills’ staff to maximize corporate underwriting potential
- Research of program underwriting including the study of potential underwriter’s company, products and interests
- Contact and arrange meetings with underwriting prospects
- Develop presentations and proposals for underwriting prospects
- Discuss and negotiate underwriting of a particular program or series
- Prepare contracts, discusses terms, and obtain signatures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required